It’s time to break out the golf clubs for The 6th Annual “Friends of the Forgotten Heroes” golf tournament held at Elmcrest Country Club on Saturday, June 15, 2013! Registration is at 12:30 PM and the shotgun start is at 1:30 PM. The USO, a nonprofit that supports our troops, runs this event. Proceeds goes to the families, children, and our service men and women to help provide clothing, food, books, and basic necessities.
Joe Chakaus, Tim Duval, Joe Gree, and Mike Bishop stopped to take a photo at last year’s tournament.
If you would like to help out there are many ways to make a donation. You may sponsor a tee, provide raffle prizes, or make a cash donation. Credit card payments are accepted for registration, sponsorship, and donations by contacting Joe Green at 413-827-8916. It is $440 per team, this includes dinner and a 4-some. A single golfer and dinner is $110. A t-box sponsorship is $100 per t-box. Just dinner is $25/person. Registration is due by June 1st.
The tournament is a great value! The $110 registration fee includes the following:
• Cart and golf at Elmcrest Country Club (Private Course)
• Hamburger and Hot Dog Lunch
• Pig Roast Dinner
• A Ball Marker
• An extra round of golf at Elmcrest courtesy of Elmcrest management
Jon Clark, Jeff Sosnowich, Joe Belanger, and Paul Makowski at last year’s USO Golf Tournament
Flag sponsorship is also available.
• Red Stripe Sponsorship is $5,000 and it includes a 3’X10’, 12 golfers and dinner, 6 dinner only tickets and a special gift.
• White Stripe Sponsorship is $3,500 and it includes a 3’X6 banner, 8 golfers and dinner, 3 dinner only tickets, and a special gift.
• Blue Stripe Sponsorship is $2,500 and it includes a 3’6’ banner, 4 golfers and dinner, 2 dinner only tickets and a special gift.
The tournament is always a fun time, we hope to see you all there!